All photos by Charles Russo
Fans of the Dodos flocked to the Great American Music Hall on Wednesday night, to catch the band’s final performance of its latest tour. It was a glorious homecoming played out before an adoring Bay Area crowd as Meric Long and company turned out a dynamic set that seamlessly alternated between quietly beautiful and downright fierce.
The band leaned heavily on material from its fifth album, Carrier, to deliver a dozen songs of its distinctive sound, and re-assert its status as one of San Francisco’s finest exports.
Most Commented On
- ignorance is bliss. - December 10, 2013
- I wish I could use common - December 10, 2013
- Say someone wildly accuses - December 10, 2013
- Massive FAIL - December 10, 2013
- They think they are - December 10, 2013
- If Milk was spouting the same - December 10, 2013
- Sorry Chris. There are some - December 10, 2013
- 510-629-6662 its the number - December 10, 2013
- While I might not agree with - December 10, 2013
- I couldn't agree more. HELLO - December 10, 2013